Did you know that you can use our Rosehip Oil in a variety of different ways?
There’s the obvious uses as an amazing facial treatment but there are lots of other ways in which we can all use our oil, so we thought we’d share some of them with you.
- Smooth a few drops of oil onto the ends of your hair for a nourishing boost to finish off your daily styling routine.
- It’s perfect for gently and effectively removing eye makeup. Just use a few drops on your fingertips and gently massage around the eye area, then wipe away with a cotton pad.
- Rub a few drops onto dry feet – or get someone else to help and get a relaxing foot massage at the same time!
- Massage it into your scalp overnight to help with dry scalp issues. Remember to wash your hair the next morning for best results.
- Use a few drops as a cuticle oil next time you treat yourself to a mini manicure at home.
- To aid healing and minimise the appearance of scars and stretch marks, massage a few drops onto the specific area daily for best results.
- For pregnant bellies – rub Rosehip Oil onto your belly as a safe, organic prevention of stretch marks. You can also use our Body Oil - it’s a unique blend of a number of amazing oils specifically formulated for ultra-hydration.