Terms and Conditions of the ESSANO Natural Deodorant Love it or your money back Promotion (Terms and Conditions)
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other published materials, these Terms and Conditions will prevail. By participating in this Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Claims not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter is Mix Limited, 127 Montgomerie Road, Airport Oaks, 2022, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone +64 9 256 2270 (Promoter).
- This Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only, aged 18 or over, who have purchased one (1) or more of the Eligible Products (as defined in clause 5) (Claimants) from the following retailers; Countdown, New World, Pak’N’Save, Chemist Warehouse NZ, The Warehouse or essano.co.nz (Retailers). Claimants must obtain and retain a receipt of purchase of the Eligible Product from the Retailer (Receipt). Employees or directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, agencies associated with this Promotion and employees of participating Retailers (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am NZST on 25 May 2020 and closes at 23.59pm NZDT on 30 August 2020 (Promotion Period). Any Claim (as defined in clause 6) regarding an Eligible Product purchased after the Promotion Period will not be accepted. Claims must be submitted in accordance with clause 6. Claimants may only submit a Claim at the earliest, 30 days after purchase of an Eligible Product, and at the latest, by 23.59pm NZDT on 30 September 2020 (Claim Period).
- The Promotion applies to the purchase of any of the following essano Natural Deodorant products (Eligible Products):
- essano Freedom Fragrance Free Natural Deodorant 50ml;
- essano Lily Flower & Chamomile Natural Deodorant 50ml;
- essano Mandarin & Aloe Vera Natural Deodorant 50ml.
- Claimants can claim their money back for the price they paid for that Eligible Product (Claim). To make a Claim, Claimants must, within the Claim Period:
a. visit https://essano.co.nz/collections/natural-deodorants (Website), read the 3 key questions to review experience, and then if applicable, follow the instructions;
b. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring all of the requested details are provided and;
c. Within the email you must include an attachment of a clear image of the Receipt for the purchase of the Eligible Product.
- The Receipt must demonstrate the legitimate retail price of the Eligible Product purchased. It is the Claimant’s responsibility to ensure that all details are visible in the image of the Receipt. Any Receipts that have been forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or that are blurry, out of focus or incomplete, may, at the Promoter's discretion, be disqualified and the Claim declared invalid
- The Promoter will not refund postage costs associated for the return of any product. It is not necessary to return an Eligible Product in order to qualify for a refund.
- The Promoter will accept a maximum of one (1) Claim per household. The Promoter will not consider Claims not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the Claim Period has ended. Incomplete or incomprehensible Claims will be disregarded. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Claims. Claims are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Claims are open to purchases made by consumers only.
- Once a Claim is received and verified by the Promoter, the Claimant will receive his or her money back for the purchase price paid for the Eligible Product (as shown on the image of the uploaded Receipt) in New Zealand dollars in the form of a direct bank payment. This Promotion is limited to the first 1,000 Claims.
- Direct bank payments will be made within twenty-eight (28) business days of the Claim being found valid by the Promoter, to the nominated bank account provided. Payment is not transferable or exchangeable for credit or a product.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Claim. Claimants should seek independent financial advice in relation to any tax payable in relation to the Claim.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, reject a Claim if the Claimant:
a. fails to establish his/her entitlement to enter this Promotion to the satisfaction of the Promoter;
b. tampers with the Claim process or benefits from such tampering; or
c. submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter also reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants’ details (including a Claimant’s identity, age and address). The Promoter may accept errors and omissions at its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If there is a dispute as to a Claimant’s identity, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make a finding that determines the Claimant’s identity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Each Claimant agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her entry. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability it may have to Claimants arising directly or indirectly our of or in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter will collect the email address and personal of the Claimant in order to conduct this Promotion. The Promoter may use the email address and personal information (excluding bank account details) for follow up marketing and publicity purposes. It is a condition of entry that Claimants consent to the use of their personal information as specified in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not use or share a Claimant’s bank account details other than to reimburse the Claimant. If a Claimant does not provide the information and consent required, that Claimant’s Claim will be rejected. The Claimant may opt out of receiving further communications of this nature from the Promoter by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Claimants should email any request to access, update or correct personal information to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter can, at its sole discretion, take any action that may be available, and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Website and complying with these Terms and Conditions are the Claimant’s sole responsibility and will not be reimbursed by the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are subject to, the laws of New Zealand.